November 5, 2008

Le sigh

Dear Blog.

It's been a while since we last spoke. That is terribly rude on my part. I wanted to let you know I have no ill will towards you, I've just been busy. I've been creating and working and taking care of my kitten and reflecting.

And the excuses pile on. I regret that we have no spoken for a little over a month. This is what I truly miss.

Writing.

I miss seeing my words posted for all to see if they so choose to read them. I miss how you, my blog, were able to allow me the opportunity to express my thoughts and feelings in my often hidden, deepest, linguistic passion And I miss writing in general. I need to make more of an effort to follow my dream.

I have an idea brewing in my mind for a new story. I am going to start planning it out and actually make an effort towards being what I want to be. A writer.

Because deep down, as the country has now proven, I need to bear in mind the Occam's razor of life: "Yes, We Can."

Love
Andrew.

No comments: